It didn't stay, but it stayed with my mind
The memories of you, so gentle and kind
You found the way to fly away
Leaving me behind, on that fateful day
But look at me, nothing has changed
I still yearn for you, my heart is pained
I know you found your ways
And I let you go, without any delays
I watched you leave, on that departing train
As I stood still, feeling the pain
But now I see, it was meant to be
For you to spread your wings, and be free
Maybe it's time for me to fly away
To embark on a journey, far and away
To discover the beauty, of this world so vast
And find my own path, at last
I know you can see, from up above
My journey of life, and my quest for love
You showed me the way, to let go and fly
And now I understand, the reason why
For life is a journey, with twists and turns
We must spread our wings, and let our hearts burn
With passion and courage, we must take flight
And soar to new heights, with all our might
So as I leave, on my own journey ahead
I'll carry your love, in my heart like a thread
For it didn't stay, but it stayed with my mind
And with each step I take, you'll always be with me, intertwined.
Inspired by @Tommyconrad
#longlifejourney#lifebeautiful#persective#courage#stay#passion#myturn
Comments
Post a Comment